Thursday 8 November 2012

About Her Which Make One of a Kind


The One Of a Kind

She.. To many thing I got to say from every inch of it.. She the most interesting person that I would like to know.. Never in my life make me feel like to not give up on her no matter what.. Even though I used to be with other girl..But she a not that kind of girl I know.. I know she a bit crazy sometime.. But her craziness I could stand it.. She may be far away from me but.. I know I can trust her.. For sometime both of us got many similar thing and by knowing her.. She a really different from other.. From her makeup which not to much but really can suit her.. Her determination on some job that is given.. And the most that I love she not the kind of girl that always depend on the man... We love to talk each other and she kinda straight forward person.. That always the perfect thing for us as man.. I believe she not the kind of person that like lying.. But I do got some sin cause maybe I do some lie to her.. But every lie I did just to see the smile on her face.. She maybe wild sometime but I believe she can change.. Do to know her after all this time.. She a the perfect girl I could find and would love to be with the rest of my life in the future..
..Sincerely From My Heart..
I Love You  

No comments:

Post a Comment