Sunday 30 October 2011

Who That Girl


Hurmmm..
That girl.. Who is she, what her name why she always at there.. So curios.. She look so beautiful so sweet for the first time i feel happy even to woke up early everyday in the morning... When I saw her i feel so happy and feel like to smile everyday.. But when she see me I try to hide from looking at her..
Erghhhh why..
I feel so shy to look at her.. Even at that one time she saw that I have spying on her but she never say anything.. Her smile make me feel so unpleasant..
So happy..
Just need to know her name that all..
Even if she do say hi..
that can make my heart fly...
But well i'm just nobody to her..
Even if I try to poke her maybe she will say that i'm a psycho or something..
But what ever it is even if I can only see her that can make me happy..
But i still want to know her...
So curios... 

No comments:

Post a Comment