Tuesday 11 September 2012

Accidentally In Love...

Accidentally In Love with her <3<3

The day first i meet her..
On my way back to my quarters there where i saw her for the first time in my life.. She taking a ride to the resort where i have my training practical.. First i'm saying to myself 'owh wow she a beauty for the first time'..
As time goes by i make me realize some thing weird but i try to endure it.. Then when i meet her for the first time at cafe on my to have a dinner there i got to know a bit about her... What a weird person she is?? But later then, me and her a become like a friend.. Then there was one night where i say to her... 'You know i realize something about you it seem like you have a split personality'.. I kinda weird for me to saying that but hahaha it seem she know what I mean about it.. Then that night I realize the girl that I hate and keep on teasing her.. She was the one who have stole my heart again... After a few more week just to be sure... She is the accidentally love of my life after all..
Thank You To NSR cause you can accept me just the way i'm.. Now i have my reason to change..
Love you as long we a together.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment