Monday 17 September 2012

Day by Day I Been Waiting You..

Day by Day

Thing not going so well now a day.. I think I did something that hurt her but it could not said yes.. Now it feel so stupid to do something that stupid.. She always give me so many chances but I think I always ruined it.. I may not see it but I can feel it.. Not I feel so empty without her.. She the one and only that make me feel so the man can be in his life.. She the first one that cry for me.. She the one that ever say I Love You.. Hurmmmm.. To think of it she the first one that i ever kiss on :).. To think that sweet memory always make me smile... Never in my life had this girl which make my world wonderful.. Sweetie I Love You so much... I always do... If I did something wrong I will let you hit me as long it can make you feel good.. Cause every thing that you do make me love you more and more.. So sorry but I Love You..

No comments:

Post a Comment