Saturday 29 September 2012

I'm All Alone and I Need You Right Now..

You Leave Me Here Alone :(
You... I miss you every single day..
Every time my phone ring.. I quickly check.. Hoping it was you.. But it is not.. I always be patient and say to myself 'maybe she testing me'.. But not maybe this test could hurt my feeling.. I won't say it is your fault but it is hard for me to... So maybe it is my fault to not keep in touch with you.. I hope that you won't leave me.. I just hope that you can be like we use to.. Always be together, tell each other our story of life, making each other laugh either it is funny nor not.. But the fact that we like each other because we have the same common thing.. Many of the girl I meet couldn't understand the half of myself.. Instead, you could under stand me.. I don't know, you make my world wonder with just a snap. You like a piece of heaven that I truly admire.. Not just your face, even down to your smell which i could't describe it.. It is like the smell show your beauty.. We used to keep in touch.. Even just one text then there will be the next and the next.. But now :( it is like you avoiding me.. Every time I text you.. You will reply just one or even you won't text me back at all.. It is not like to do such a thing.. But me as a men, I feel like you want to avoid me.. I can't cry truly.. But I know deep inside in my heart.. My heart flood with water right now.. Even at this time I could feel my heart cry... I don't know what happen between us.. It seem like it is my fault because we become like this.. If it does i'm so sorry.. The more I don't know about the more i feel this unwanted feeling in my heart.. I hope that you and I can be together.. I may not be perfect, I may not have the look and the nice voice.. But my love is the truly true that I have with.. You may not see it.. But if you see it.. Mean you know how much that I LOVE YOU..

No comments:

Post a Comment