Sunday 30 September 2012

I Feel So Lonely


..It is hard without you around..
Well it has been a while we don't talk together or even text.. Now I feel so lonely, without you around, it is not like we used to be..
If you didn't text I can understand you been busy,
If you didn't call I can understand you been busy,
If you hate me at sometime I can understand maybe you are busy,
If you stating not to love me I can understand you been busy,
But if one day I start to leave you at that time, i'm not been busy just consider my heart have broken to keep on waiting all this time..
You been wonderful all this time I could not lie for it.. But after a few day I gone from you.. You love to me feel like a lot less then you used to.. I even try to find a few time to text you back even i'm busy as hell.. But when you din't did like what I did.. It feel like you hate me.. I keep on text you even though I know you a busy but.. I seem like you have found someone new.. Or maybe it is just one of my feeling... I now you been busy but like you said.. ' I will do my part, and You should do your' now it is like you have forgotten does word.. Every night if i text I try to wait you to reply it, but when you doesn't reply it back.. I consider you have a sleep and I don't want to misjudge you with anything..
If you really love me said..
But if you didn't, try to said..
I may not be perfect,
But I try to  be one for you.. 

1 comment:

  1. Hello, just red this today. How are you now? I hope you're feeling well now. Regards!

    ReplyDelete